Derby, Derbyshire, England
£18.00 - 18.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Thorn Baker Construction are looking for experienced 360 driver in Derby candidates who display the right attitude and work ethic will be on the job for the duration of the project.
- Work to drawings and method statements and work in a safe manner
- Operate allocated plant to remove and transport materials around site and in accordance with the project aims
- Operate in accordance with risk assessments (and carry out your own risk assessments where applicable)
- Regularly check and inspect allocated vehicle or plant in order to ensure its reliability and good appearance
- Co-operate with Groundworkers and banks men as required
- Maintain professional competences e.g. CPCS
- Count, store and transport tools and equipment where applicable
- General Groundworking duties when not operating the machine (Drainage, Excavating, Flagging, Curbing, and any other duties that may be required.
· Candidates must have a valid CPCS card
· Two commercial relevant References.
· Can do attitude with a strong work ethic
For further information please call Matt Naini on 07570923046 or apply online
Key Skills: Groundworks, Groundworker, foundations, Drainage, Civils, CSCS, CPCS, concrete, Excavating, Excavating