£18 - 20 per hour
about 1 month ago
Thorn Baker Construction are looking for experienced 8 tonne 360 Operator in leeds candidates who display the right attitude and work ethic will be on the job for the duration of the project.
What’s in it for you?;
- Good rate of pay
- Long term work
- Good working environment with my client
- Work to drawings and method statements and work in a safe manner
- Operate allocated plant to remove and transport materials around site and in accordance with the project aims
- Operate in accordance with risk assessments (and carry out your own risk assessments where applicable)
- Regularly check and inspect allocated vehicle or plant in order to ensure its reliability and good appearance
- Co-operate with Groundworkers and banks men as required
- Maintain professional competences e.g. CPCS
- Count, store and transport tools and equipment where applicable
- General Ground working duties when not operating the machine (Drainage, Excavating, Flagging, Curbing, and any other duties that may be required.
- Muck shifting
- Candidates must have a valid CPCS card
- Two commercial relevant References.
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Groundworks, Groundworker, foundations, Drainage, Civils, CSCS, CPCS, concrete, Excavating, Excavating, [insert sector/project type i.e. shopfitting, fit out, refurbishment etc.]
Please check out our candidate reward scheme where you can win high street vouchers, PPE, Screwfix vouchers and much more - www.thornbakerconstruction.co.uk/candidates/reward-scheme
Job not for you but maybe for someone you know? Please take a look at our refer a friend scheme - https://www.thornbakerconstruction.co.uk/candidates/refer-a-friend