£38k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
Sector: Modern Methods of Construction / Offsite / Consultancy
Excellent opportunity on for an ambitious Architect to join a pioneering and rapidly growing Offsite construction consultancy. These guys are the best at what they do and its in their bones to lead change and innovate. If you are looking to make and impact and inspire real change within the construction sector, then this is the role for you!
With a unique understanding of MMC products, services and systems, this company have helped numerous clients across the world integrate modular techniques into their construction processes to improve efficiencies and reduce overheads. Revolutionising the sector, they have seen steady growth since their inception.
They now have a need for an Architect to join their team and help play a vital role in the company's future as well as fitting into the close-knit team.
- In this role you will be co-ordinating and managing many of the new and current projects, working closely with clients throughout every stage of the process.
- You will be crucial in managing the design team.
- You will be required to have strong Technical knowledge and be up for a challenge, working a varied work load.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and be trained on Modern Methods of Construction as this company take a proactive approach to developing the right candidate.
- This role would therefore best suit a R.I.B.A registered or chartered architect
- Ambitions to manage a Design team
- A desire to make a huge difference within a rapidly growing company.
- May have come from a multidisciplinary design practice
- Must be ambitious
- Must have a Full UK Driver’s License
- Have an interest in Modern Methods of Construction
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412
Key Skills: MMC, Offsite, Architectural, Architect, Design, RIBA, Construction, Manufacturing