£23k - 25k per year
28 days ago
Role: Architectural Technician
Salary: £23'000 to £26'000 plus package
Sector: Offsite Manufacturing & Construction
Established in 2011 this revolutionary company has expanded significantly over the years and are currently going through another strong period of growth. You will be joining a cracking team of offsite professionals who are keen to mentor and train individuals to be the best they can be. This company really do lead change and they are a significant part of industry innovation.
- Working closely with customers, end clients & architects to take a project from concept phase though to order
- Effective use of CAD systems Tekla & AutoCAD, to produce building models and General Arrangement Drawings
- Provide global technical support for both internal and external customers.
- Experience of offsite manufacture or Construction
- Experience of using AutoCAD and Tekla or Revit
- Strong technical ability.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- The ability to multi-task
- Relevant certificate i.e. HNC/HND, NVQ etc or similar
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 971412 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Design, Manufacturing, Offsite, Modular, Steel Frame, Timber Frame, Revit, Tekla, AutoCAD