11 months ago
Job title: Architectural Technologist
Location: Essex - Brentwood, Chelmsford, Basildon, Romford, Grays, Southend on Sea, Malden, Witham, Harlow
Job type: Construction
Salary / Rate: Attractive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join an award winning construction & manufacturing company who are committed to innovation, quality builds and social value.
This is a business that has an ethic stance on the market and is backed with experience and integrity. If you want to make a difference then this is the right place to be!
The business requires an Architectural Technologist to design, coordinate and deliver high quality industry-leading modular buildings from inception to completion.
AutoCAD is the main software package used throughout the office, so proficiency in this would be essential for this position as an Architectural Technician. You will be involved in:
- Collating and submitting building control information, production of house type working drawing packages, and coordination of engineering details.
- Preparation of technical information for tender purposes and its use in the construction process.
- Ensuring drawing accuracy and their compliance with building regulation standard.
- Production of designer’s risk assessments and discharge of planning conditions.
- Comply with all health & safety requirements.
- Liaise in professional and competent manner to external parties.
ONC / HNC or Architectural Technologist degree.
Strong CAD skills with at least 3 years' experience.
Extensive experience in producing detailed construction drawing packages.
Good knowledge of planning, building regulations and building control standards.
Good personality and committed to working hard.
What's in it for you?
The company has attracted some excellent architectural staff to join so far. Employee development is a high priority, excellent packages are on offer
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: Design, Technician, AutoCAD, Architectural Technologist, Design Technician