£30k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Role Title: Assistant Project Manager (Project Facilitator)
Sector: Residential / Modular / Offsite
Salary: £30k - £40k depending on experience
Location: West Midlands
Start date: ASAP following recruitment process
Our client, a leading supplier of residential housing solutions in the affordable and social housing market, has a new and exciting role, driving the collective output of several teams in delivering construction projects. The suitable applicant will bring their Project Facilitation experience, knowledge within the residential construction arena, and strong financial acumen to an established organisation with a strong pipeline of projects and plenty of future growth.
The role is office based, with a start date scheduled ASAP following the recruitment process.
- Driving a project team, comprised of several consortium's, to achieve project goals
- Hold the reins of the project and be responsible for the overall output
- Delegate as needed to a team of individuals who will provide support for administrative and supporting tasks as required
- Participate in meetings with including internal project teams and external stakeholders
- Bring technical knowledge, administration skills and financial acumen to the project team
- Seeking a long term career move, with the potential to grow with the company into a Project Manager role within the Delivery team.
- Strong knowledge of residential construction, ideally within social and affordable housing
- Knowledge of the Modular and Offsite sectors desirable
- Previous Project Assistant, Project Support, Project Facilitation or Project Co-ordination experience in the Construction sector – we are looking for someone with the ability to hold a project together and keep the various elements of project teams on track.
- Strong administrative skills including financial / commercial background
- Strong relevant software skills e.g Excel, Word
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- A relevant qualification highly regarded
To apply, send your CV to this advert, or contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 for further information.
Key words: Construction, Residential, Modular, Offsite, Project Manager, Project Support, Project Assistant, Housing, Social Housing, MMC