£35k - 42k per year
8 days ago
Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Heritage, Build, High End Residential
Salary: £35'000 - £42'000 (depending on experience)
We are very excited to represent this established family business who are seeking an Assistant QS to join their team. This organisation works on unique and bespoke projects up to £5 - £6m, and have a strong footing in the restoration and very high end residential sectors. They are currently working on several very prestigious heritage and new build projects and are very well known and respected in the Bath area.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would relish the chance to join a team who have a real passion for their work and who work on some very interesting projects. Projects will range from very small; such as an extension or refurbishment for a domestic client, up to a large bespoke new builds or listed town-house refurbishments. A range of unique restoration projects are undertaken each year including key British landmarks. The company has an in-house joinery facility and manufacture bespoke pieces for their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-level Quantity Surveyor to take on a varied and unique workload and have a hand in some truly beautiful projects, in addition to more routine works. Staff retention is excellent and the company has a great team atmosphere where you will have a chance to work with true craftspeople who love the industry.
- 2+ years experience within the construction sector
- Experience with heritage, high end residential projects is advantageous but not essential
- Construction related qualification or qualified by experience
What’s in it for you? (list benefits & perks)
- Opportunity to work with a real gem of a business within the construction sector
- Real growth and development opportunities
- Family run business with an excellent work life balance
- Working with a highly reputable local contractor where you will be valued and recognised for your contribution
For further information relating to this role please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email@example.com
Key skills: QS, Quantity Surveyor, Construction, Refurbishment, Restoration, Heritage, Bath, Bristol