£32k - 37k per year + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Job Title: Assistant Site Manager (Quality Manager)
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £32,000 to £37,000 plus Benefits
This opportunity is for a successful Assistant Site Manager or Site Supervisor, who is looking to diversify in their career and take a new path within Quality, as a Quality Engineer. This highly successful construction manufacturing company are looking for a forward thinking, self-starter with eye for detail, to join the Quality team as an Engineer, reporting into the Senior Project Quality Manager.
This is an opportunity that can offer security and varied work, with 5-10 years' worth of projects in place. Working across Defence, Retail, Commercial and Education sectors, every day is different, varied, and exciting. You will receive all the necessary training to ensure you become proficient in your new role as a Quality Engineer.
Full specification available upon request, some duties outlines below:
- Partake in continuous improvement activities
- Take part in project update meetings
- Ensure quality checking procedures are in place
- Inspect products referring to Engineer drawings
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Site Manager or Supervisor for a main Contractor
- Ability to read Construction Drawings **ESSENTIAL**
- Experience working with sub-contractors and other trades people
- People person with good man-management skills
Whats in it for you:
- A Competitive package
- Days shift
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Medical cover
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman on 07969 972 412 or email email@example.com for a full job specification.
Key Skills: Site Manager, Site Supervisor, Quality, Trades, CSCS, SMSTS, offsite, modular, sub-contractor