£40k - 46k per year + Car Allowance, Bonus
2 months ago
Title: Assistant Site Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £46'000 + Car allowance & package
Sector: Housing / Residential
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join the housing team of a national developer with a very strong reputation . You will be responsible for assisting the day-to-day running of a high volume housing project. Reporting to the Site Manager and Contracts Manager you will ensure the provision of safe, efficient and cost effective works at all times, while maintaining the highest quality of work and customer service are delivered within the given time-scales.
- Support the Site Manager with the day to day running of the development
- Assist with management and implementation of health and safety procedures
- Ensure site presentation is maintained at the correct standard at all times.
- Support the Site Manager to deliver all aspects of production requirements
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty provider's requirements (NHBC, LABC Services).
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of each NHBC key stage inspection
- Experience of working as an Assistant Site Manager with a high volume house builder.
- Experience of effectively managing teams
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety and building legislation
- Valid CSCS card (or equivalent).
- Valid SSSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid certificate
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keys Skills: CSCS, SMSTS, Health & Safety, Housing, Residential, NHBC, House Building, Housing