26 days ago
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: Flexible, Dependant on Experience
Sector: Interiors, Fit-out & Refurbishment
This award winning regional contractor has a real focus on hiring some of the best talent in the area, this company oozes ambition and flair! They practice what they preach and work to a shared set of values and have a strong team ethos, if you would like to work for a company that inspire confidence, champions excellence and explores new ideas then this is the place for you! The company is going through a period of growth and are not seeking an ambitious Contracts Manager to join their team based in Bath.
- Complete weekly site meeting minutes and manage close out of actions.
- Update MS Project Programme and upload to Procore
- Issue end of week client photo report.
- Review all drawings, communicate notes, understand updates and issue if required to site operatives.
- To raise and respond to RFI's.
- Record all on site change events.
- Take ownership of detailing and closing snag list.
- Record all relevant incidents.
- Calibrate any drawings without site measure.
- Close out actions in submittals processes.
- Ensure all RAMS are uploaded
- Complete Inductions
- Experience of working as a Contracts Manager on complex design & build commercial fit outs.
- Proven ability to take full responsibility for all aspects of running site.
- Experience of Quantity Surveyor or have strong commercial awareness
- Proven leadership throughout sites & wider team.
- Excellent problem solving, innovation & attention to detail.
- Energy, enthusiasm & drive to be the best.
- Hold key health & safety certifications including but not limited to SMSTS, First Aid, Mental Health First Aider, Face Fit Training, Fire Marshall & Asbestos Awareness.
- Hold full driving licence.
For further information relating to this role and a full job specification, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email email@example.com
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Interiors, fit out, refurbishment, commercial, SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid