£75k - 80k per year + Excellent Benefits, Car, Bonus
5 months ago
Title: Associate Land & Planning Director
Salary: Up to £80,0000 (flexible for the right candidate)
Sector: Housing & Residential
A top UK Housing Developer are currently recruiting for an experienced Strategic Associate Strategic Land and Planning Director to join the team based. This ethical and progressive employer boast a very high staff retention rate in this particular region due to their excellent leadership and collaborative working environment. This role will cover all areas of strategic planning/land in support of the business strategy including promotion via local plan/neighbourhood planning permission in accordance with approved strategy and project programme timescales.
- To ensure project targets are met for projects where you are the planning/Land project lead.
- To input (as requested) into submission of representations to national planning related consultations
- You will proactively be involved in regular business development
- Be responsible for projects from initial site identification, appraisal and approval to the point of purchase and implementable planning consent being obtained.
- Be responsible for site appraisals, ensure that acquisition proposals are presented, in an objective and professional manner
- To provide training and support as necessary to the team and graduate training programme as necessary.
- Sound demonstrable experience of land and planning including an understanding of development appraisals.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and experience of managing the profitability of a range of land opportunities and development projects.
- Strong experience of working on and leading major long term residential led projects
- Strong experience of effectively managing external consultant teams.
- Experience of effectively supervising, managing and developing people within an internal team.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or company car
- Flexible working options
- 28 days annual leave
- Saving scheme with shares in the company
- Private Aviva Healthcare
- Very generous private pension
- Healthshield Cash Plan
- Cycle to work
- Life assurance and personal accident cover
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Housing, Land, Residential, Planning, Leadership, Housing Developer, Director