£30k - 38k per year
5 months ago
Job title: Bid Writer - Construction
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £38,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bid Writer to join a well-established, award winning construction main contractor.
This is a family business built on the values of integrity, honesty and openness as well as a strong focus delivering quality to their clients.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary main contractor, working on construction projects across the Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Residential sectors and you will be part of a friendly and supportive team who are passionate about what they do.
As Bid Writer, you will be contributing to the success of the company by preparing and completing compelling bid information that will deliver new business opportunities for the company.
- Writing clear and concise pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Taking a lead role in reading and understanding the PQQ, SQ and tender information, producing plans to complete submissions to an exceptionally high standard
- Monitoring, administering, and answering all clarifications as they arrive for PQQ’s, SQ’s and tenders
- Writing customer and bid focused market leading responses
- Reviewing final production materials to ensure that message quality, format and content meet agreed objectives, covering all information requested by clients
- Selecting and utilising supporting case studies and method statements
- Checking tender portals for new opportunities
Previous construction bid writing experience
Excellent use of the English language
Excellent verbal and written skills
Strong problem solver
Strong communicator, able understand construction based technical information
Team player with a strong work ethic
What's in it for you?
On offer is a negotiable salary to £38,000 per annum as well as the opportunity to work with a family business where you will be a strong contributor to company success whilst being in a supportive team environment.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Bid Writer, Bid Coordinator, Construction, PQQs, Technical Writing, Tenders, Framework