£20 - 22 per hour
about 1 month ago
Thorn Baker Construction are looking for Bricklayers to work on a project in Didsbury . Immediate starts are available.
- Ensure working area is safe and in no danger prior to commencing work
- Set out works to line and level
- Follow architect's drawings
- Install wall ties, insulations and damp proof courses to relevant standards
- Check work carried out is correct to drawings and specification
- Work with labourers and hodcarriers to ensure the work is loaded out in advance of commencing to build
- Construct masonry to details and drawings provided and to standards required
- Install and modify chimney stacks (as applicable)
- De-snot and point up all work
- Protect the new area of work against weather or other forms of damage until mortar has cured
- forming structural openings in block walls and carrying out blockwork repairs and repointing
- Must have an in-date CSCS card.
- Able to supply two commercial relevant references.
- Can-do attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Available to start immediately.
For further information please call Sean on 0113 2444 111 or07814 512 882
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great construction roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerconstruction.co.uk/job-search.