£55k - 70k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Job title: Business Development Manager
Location: Scotland –Dumfries, Kilmarnock, Paisley, Livingston, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dunfermline, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen, Inverness
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £70,000 per annum + package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a leading European manufacturer within the offsite sector, with expertise in Light Guage Steel Frame.
This is a highly innovative business, committed to ongoing investment into product innovations and priding themselves on offering a complete service to their clients, from design through to manufacturing, assembly and install.
You will be joining a friendly business with a family feel, an inclusive culture and strong focus on teamwork.
As Business Development Manager you will join the Pre-Contracts team and you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities throughout Scotland. You will be managing the sales process from initial inquiry, developing relationships with existing and potential new clients.
Duties will include:
- Selling Light Steel Frame solutions, obtaining specification through Developers, Housing Associations, Main Contractors, Architects, and design teams
- Management and retention of client portfolio
- Identifying and developing potential opportunities for new business
- Liaising with Operational Management to recommend workable new initiatives
- Project tracking all quotations and specifications using CRM until closure
- Arrange CPD seminar with Developers, Housing Associations, Architects and Contractors
- Manage the full end-to-end process with clients
- Drive service performance and enhance margins through strong commercial acumen
- Previous field-based sales experience selling an Offsite / MMC construction solution
- Experience in Steel Framing industry would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of operational costs, commercial profitability, and profit & loss
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative
- Ability to up sell and cross sell
- Strong presentation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Experience of procurement and tender processes
- Highly articulate and comfortable dealing with people at all levels
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 07973 786 995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Business Development, Sales, Account Manager, Offsite, MMC, Steel Frame, Light Steel Frame, Light Guage Steel, SFS, LGSF