£28k - 30k per year + Car Allowance, benefits
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Buyer
Sector: Residential and Commercial
Salary: Up to £30,000 per year (dependant on experience) + excellent benefits, including a car allowance
This multi-award winning business in the construction sector is currently going through a period of growth and is looking to recruit an experienced Buyer to strengthen its commercial team. This family owned, well-established business delivers projects across multiple sectors, including: Residential, Commercial, and Healthcare across the South West.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop themselves and their skills within a supportive, people-focused environment. Employees really are at the heart of this business, they have recently been awarded an Investors in People Accreditation and offer genuine career development.
The successful candidate will be part of the Commercial and Operations Team, reporting to the Company Buyer. Duties will include:
- Managing deadlines,
- An awareness of supply chain
- Support of pre-construction, finance, commercial and site management teams.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Previous experience in a buying, procurement, supply chain or an industry related role.
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- IT Literate
- Awareness of budgetary constraints
- Construction industry experience is advantageous.
For further information on the role please send your CV to Tamara Fitton of Thorn Baker at email@example.com or call on 01172033444
Key Skills: Buyer, Procurement, Housing, Construction, Category Manager, Builders Merchants, materials