£25k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
Job title: CAD Technician
Location: West Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Technician to join an established, fast growing modular building contractor to be based in West Yorkshire. This is a really exciting position to join a friendly team for a company that has grown significantly over the last three years. This employer as a really friendly and supportive team environment, with a vision to provide eco-friendly, cost and time effective volumetric modular solutions that meet their client’s needs.
- Within your role as Architectural Technician you will be responsible for producing detailed high quality technical drawings from initial site surveys and planning documentation.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager, and drawing upon your knowledge of construction regulations and experience using CAD, Revit and BIM software, you will be delivering drawings for large scale development projects.
- Previous AutoCAD, Revit and BIM experience essential for this role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the construction, ideally gained within the offsite sector
- Good understanding of construction methods and regulations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- On offer is a negotiable salary (DOE)
- Opportunity to join an innovative, growing business in an exciting sector of the construction industry.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412
Key Skills: Designer,Technical, Technician, Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist, AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, residential, new build, house building