£30k - 32k per year + Excellent Benefits
14 days ago
Are you a creative minded CAD Technician with a friendly an approachable manner? Are you ambitious with a strong team ethic? The we want to har from you!
A fantastic opportunity is in store for a CAD Technician to join the UK’s leading structural frame contractor based in Derby. Specialising in CLT (Cross-Laminated Timber) & Steel Frame, they are well-known for their high quality, sustainable projects spread across some of the most recognisable construction projects on the market to date.
- Have the ability to read and understand structural engineers’ and architects’ general arrangement drawings, design reports & specifications.
- Able to use 3D Modelling Software such as Cadworks & Tekla Structures
- Ambition to progress their career and desire to understand new methods of construction
- A team player with the confidence to seek help from peers. The ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Work well within a team to achieve targets set by the Bid Manager.
What’s in it for you:
- BUPA Healthcare plan and medical insurance
- 25 days paid holiday +statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training program
- Retail benefits
- Mental health support service
As a CAD Technician, you will do the following:
Work alongside the 3D CAD Manager and the estimating team to produce accurate structural models
To support the development of bids and tenders.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for modelling superstructures with materials including cross laminated timber, glulam and structural steelwork.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email email@example.com
Key Skills: CAD Technician, Construction, Design, Steel frame, Timber, Structural, Tekla, Cadworks