£60k - 75k per year + Car Allowance, Benefits
3 months ago
Title: Senior Contracts Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum depending on experience
Sector: Healthcare & Commercial
Commercial Manager required for a reputable and trustworthy contractor who manage multiple projects with the commercial and healthcare sectors. The role will be office based and will be suitable for an established Commercial Manager or possibly a Quantity Surveyor looking for a step up.
With over 25 years industry experience this company have a strong, reputable brand within their chosen market. They have continued to successfully group and develop over the years and owe this success to their dedicated and knowledgeable workforce. This contractor and developer really look after their staff by offering an excellent training and support programme as well as flexible working for that all important work life balance.
- You will need to to have previous experience operating as a Commercial Manager, or as a minimum be operating as a Quantity Surveyor
- You will be a confident leader, with the ability to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Experience of managing the commercial aspect multiple projects
- You will highly organised with the ability to steer commercial team to sucessful outcomes
- Commercially astute
- Experience of managing commercial aspects multiple projects up to £5m in value
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- You will get 30 days annual leave (inc bank)
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Commercial Manager, QS, Quantity Surveyor, Healthcare, Care Homes, Finance, Commercial