£65k - 75k per year + Excellent Benefits
20 days ago
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: £65,000 to £75,000
Sector: Offsite, Hire, Portable Buildings, Modular
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in a sales environment and enjoy maximising margins? If so then we would be eager to hear from you!
One of the UK's leading offsite specialist whom have over 65 years of knowledge and experience are now seeking a Commercial Manager to join their thriving portable building business. The company offer exceptional services, innovative construction solutions and unrivalled build quality for both temporary and permanent building applications. This is a high performing and financially robust business that is an excellent place to work.
To manage the Commercial department in order to maximise margin, ensure timely submission of applications and produce a weekly cashflow for the Division. Assist with final accounts and manage sub contractors certifications. Ensure all project administration is up to date and problem projects are managed proactively. A few of the main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of commercial leads and their activities
- Commercial management and reporting for all projects
- Resolve Final Account disputes with clients and Sub-contractors within 2 months of off hire and dilaps are maximised.
- Review Contractors proposal and P Doc to ensure margin accuracy and risk as well as if project is cash neutral.
- Review and understanding of contracts and associated risk areas
- Ensure timely application of monies.
- Ensure we maximise collection of outstanding cash and resolution of customer queries/accounts.
- Complete CPR testing in IFS and assist in converting data into new system.
- Full job spec available on request
- Degree in Commerce, Quantity Surveying
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience
- Knowledge of construction contract law preferable
What's in it for You:
- Car or allowance
- Death in Services
- Excellent career progression
- Charity days
- Social Activities
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972 412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Hire, Offsite, Modular, Portable Buildings, Commercial, Financial, Sales, Business Development, QS, Quantity Surveyor