£45k - 50k per year + Package
21 days ago
Job title: Commercial Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £50,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join a market leading interior fit out business based in Staffordshire.
You will be joining a well-established company, that prides itself on providing a flexible, tailored service to high profile clients within retail, commercial, education, leisure, and hospitality sectors.
You will be part of a passionate team, within a friendly and supportive working environment, where you will be instrumental in the long-term success of the business.
As Commercial Manager, you will have overall responsibility for carrying out most pre and post contract Quantity Surveying duties including:
- Production of estimates from drawings.
- Ensuring adequate provision for both H&S and Environmental compliance
- Production of Quantities, rates build ups and production of detailed estimates
- Agreeing and placing of sub-contract orders.
- Liaison with Contracts Managers
- Project cost monitoring and reporting.
- Account agreement with sub-contractors and clients.
- Previous experience in a Quantity Surveying or Commercial Manager role, ideally attained within Retail, Leisure and Fast Track Fit Out
- Strong understanding of construction techniques with a particular reference to carpentry, joinery and finishing trades
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active, organised, and able to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong numerical skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 07973 786 995 or email@example.com
Key Skills: Commercial, Commercial Manager, QS, Quantity Surveyor, Construction, Interiors, Interior fit out, refurbishment, building materials