£85k - 100k per year + Excellent Benefits
2 months ago
Title: Construction Director
Sector: Modular Buildings
Location: UK Wide
A Construction Director is required to work with a forward thinking organisation that is instantly recognisable within their field, they boast an exceptional portfolio, with a strong on-time delivery record and can offer a very bespoke offering. It's a great time to join the organisation as the company is very much in 'growth mode'. You will manage a team of 5-10 people & oversee a new major projects division within this thriving business. You will be responsible for 2-3 Major Projects at any one time with values ranging from £20,000,000 and above
- You will have Full P&L and Full Commercial responsibilities for the projects that you oversee
- You will be judged and measured on profit on the projects you run, finishing on time and on budget if not under budget but also on overall customer satisfaction.
- Covering projects in the Health, Education, Commercial, Residential and Student Accommodation sectors
- Construction Management experience within Modular Buildings,
- Applicants who have Construction Management experience within Traditional Build/Main Contracting will also be highly regarded.
- Experience of managing projects of £20m plus.
- You will be a very ambitious and forward-thinking individual.
- You will possess a Proven Track record of Construction Management or Operational management in Modular Buildings or Main Contracting
- Reliable with excellent leadership skills.
- Strategic, independent and strong willed.
Whats in in for You:
- Superb Bonus Opportunities
- Car Allowance
- Very Strong Pension
- Death in Service Policy
- Mobile Phone
- 25 Days Holiday plus Statutory Days
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Construction, MMC, Offsite, Modular, Commercial, Director, Project Management, Operations