£60k - 70k per year + benefits
8 months ago
Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Wiltshire and London
Sector: Consulting / Residential
Salary: £65k - £70k annum
A key opportunity for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join this leading international construction consultancy on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a company that prides themselves on delivering high quality projects across all sectors of the built environment on some of the largest and most exciting schemes across the world. This company is very well established in the industry and has built long-standing relationships with major clients who continue to offer repeat business. The role will be primarily site based in Wiltshire, with some travel to London.
The role is a high level hybrid Project Manager / Construction Manager position, overseeing all construction activity on a prime residential project.
- Project Manager / Construction Manager role
- Major residential project
- Overseeing construction actitivy and construction works on site
- Schedule works and monitor the programme's progress
- Cost monitoring; ensure financial return on the project
- Preparation and production of progress reports
- Work closely with the commercial team
- Health and safety / compliance
The role will be project office based.
- Construction Manager background including major residential projects with well known contractors
- Excellent communication and ability to build relationships and manage staff efficiently
- Good knowledge of building code, health and safety and compliance requirements
- Strong commercial skills
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with a major international company, on some of the most exciting construction projects across the world
- Structured career path and lifelong learning
- Potential opportunities to work in international offices
- Competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and additional benefits
- Supportive and dynamic working environment
- Strong training and development programme
- Social events and team building activities
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Ngaire Wallace at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Construction Manager, Project Manager, Residential, Housing, Wiltshire, SMSTS