Negotiable dependent on previous experience
14 days ago
Title: Contract Manager (Piling Specialist)
Salary: £55000-£60000 dependant on experience
Thorn Baker is pleased to be working with a national civil engineering contractor to recruit a specialist Contracts Manager who will manage and develop the restricted access and mini piling division across the South East region.
Answering to the Area Manager, this is an exciting opportunity which will see the successful candidate take control of a team of specialist civil engineers and have a pivotal part to play in the success of the current business growth strategy.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Have overall responsibility for the management and development of the Restricted Access/ Mini Piling discipline within the area office
- Implement and manage an effective departmental business strategy to meet targets and budgets set by the company.
- Develop the regional business plan through effective sales strategy, marketing and client relationships identifying new market opportunities and prospects for growth
- Manage and oversee the estimating process
- Assist in the negotiation all contracts
- Manage and oversee site operational staff ensuring projects are delivered safely, providing technical input where required
Thorn Baker's client is looking for someone with:
- A strong, demonstrable background working within the piling, mini piling and/or restricted access sector of the civil engineering industry
- A history of successful man management across different departments of a construction/civil engineering company
- Is confident in dealing with the tender process and can communicate effectivley with the commercial department
- A competitive salary which is negotiable dependant on experience
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting growth strategy for an already thriving specialist business
- A market leading package consisting of car, pension and various other benefits
For further information relating to this role, please contact Ben Knight of Thorn Baker on 07861 251 504 or apply directly to the advert or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: project management, contract management, mini piling, piling, foundations, tendering, civil engineering, construction