£35k - 55k per year
about 1 year ago
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
Location: North West
Construction Contracts Manager needed for a leading flooring contractor in the UK. The successful candidate will have worked within the flooring sector and has knowledge in carpet, tiles, rubber, LVTS, Vinyl, woods and laminates.
Leading flooring contractor who specialise in commercial floor installations are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar position and will be based in the North West.
- Liaise with pre-contracts department and clients to facilitate efficient job hand over on receipt of orders
- Carry out pre-start site surveys Order materials & allocate labour.
- Co-ordinate your delivery on time- and site- specific basis Ensure familiarity with site; develop & maintain good relationships with site managers
- Understand site requirements & manage multiple installations
- Ensure that Health and Safety requirements on site are adhered to at all times Document & process variation orders
- Ensure that projects run to time and on budget
- Numerate and literate with very good spoken English.
- Good knowledge of various computer packages including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Callidus (desirable)
- Experience working on multiple projects up to £1.5m
- Experience of trade flooring installations
- Experience of sub floor preparation
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills (verbal and written),
- Ability to work weekends/evenings/early mornings where required
What’s in it for you?
- Reputable and established business
- Excellent career prospects
- Competitive & negotiable salary
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 0117 203 3444
Key skills: Contracts management, flooring, internals, finishing, fit-out, refurbishment, sub-contractor