£50k - 65k per year + Car, benefits, Bonus
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Cirencester or Wiltshire
Salary: £50, 000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Sector: Restoration, Conversion, Heritage, High End Residantial Build
This award-winning builder of high-quality building projects, which offers exceptional service and a commitment to excellence has experienced considerable growth in recent years and are now looking to recruit two additional experienced Contracts Managers. This is a great opportunity to work on some interesting and exciting scheme. if you want to work on a projects that will inspire, then this could be the opportunity for you.
You will be working across a variety of projects within the conversion, heritage and high end residential sectors, overseeing between 3-5 sites at any one time. We are ideally looking for an ambitious individual who is capable of managing multiple site managers as well getting involved in all stages of construction, including: pre-construction, programming, procurement and delivery.
- CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
- Have a proven track record of high end conversion projects within the residential sector
- Experience of heritage projects is advantageous
- Experience of managing project of £4m plus in value
- Significant Contracts Manager experience
- Knowledge of NHBC/LABC regulations
- Excellent mind set and good working ethics
- Reliability, honesty and integrity is key
What's in it for you?
- Company car
- Working for an exceptional company with 97% staff retention rate
- Growing company with excellent genuine career prospects
- Discretionary Bonus
For more information relating to this role please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 0117 203 3444
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Residential, Housing, Heritage, New Build, CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid, Conversion