12 months ago
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Sector: Industrial Roofing and Cladding
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Family-run industrial roofing, sheeting and cladding business based in the Midlands are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join the small close-knit team. The successful candidate will cover multiple contracts ranging from £5,000 to £1 million in value, predominantly in the Midlands. This is a great opportunity to work for an expanding company who take great pride in their company, staff and the high quality work they provide. The company in question have a great reputation within their chosen sector, with several large repeat clients.
- Managing labour
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety requirements
- Preparing and issuing relevant risk assessments and method statements
- General day to day running of the site
- Liaising with main contractors/clients
- Attending progress and management meetings when required
- Dealing with and resolving any site problems and issues
- Ensure deadlines are achieved
This is just a brief overview- The full job spec is available on request.
Extensive experience and knowledge in industrial roofing, cladding and sheeting in the following roofing systems is required;
- standing seam
- single ply
- built up
- CSCS card holder
- Positive attitude
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Ability to remain calm when workload is high.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a friendly close-knit team of motivated professionals in a company that is experiencing continued growth
- Company vehicle and mileage expenses
- Accommodation expenses for occasional overnight stays if and when required during national contracts
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert to Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker at email@example.com or call on 0117 2033 444.
Key skills: Contracts Manager, Roofing, Cladding, Industrial, Sheeting, Construction