£43k - 48k per year + Car, Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
Title: Contracts Manager
Location: North East
Sector: Timber Frame
Salary: £43'000 to £48,000 plus Car & benefits
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager within Timber Frame?
I am working with the manufacturing division of a leading national housing developer, due to growth and having a strong pipeline of projects they are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to run several new build bespoke residential developments which will be build using their own closed panel timber frame system. This company have a huge pipeline of work and can offer a very stable career with excellent progression for the right individual.
- You must be able to commute around the North East / down M62
- Have experience of timber frame construction (residential)
- You must be keen to be successful and progress
- Great communication skills and be client facing
- CSCS Managers Card
- First Aid
- Full Valid UK Driving Licence
What's in it for you?:
- Rewarding Salary
- performance related Bonus
- rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package.
- This company invests heavily in the development and training of their employees, and are passionate about our people.
- Car or Car allowance
If you would like further information relating to this role, please do not hesitate to contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 0117 203 3444