£50k - 60k per year
22 days ago
Job title: Contracts Manager
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Job type: Permanent
Salary / Rate: Very Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a family run independent construction project management company in Banbury.
As Contracts Manager you will be expected to deliver contracts throughout the UK and to provide profit to enable continued growth and investment into the business. You will be required to set up and run multi-disciplined construction contracts whilst working with the management team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the contract from enquiry to completion.
- An in-depth knowledge of construction projects from groundworks through to interior fit-out works
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of industry recognised standard forms of contract
- Proven track record of working and adhering to the specific requirements of sub-contract agreements
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Able to perform under pressure
- Up to date knowledge of all current H & S regulations
- SMSTS certification
- Full cleaning driving license
Attractive salary and benefits package
Career development opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Michelle Smith at Thorn Baker on 07766 825200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Refurbishment, Construction