£300 - 350 per day
8 months ago
Title: Freelance Contracts Manager
Rate: £300 - £350 per day
Location: Midlands & Surrounding
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Sector: Modular Build
Start Date: 4th January 2021
One of leading Main Contractors in the Offsite Construction market, with several major projects recently secured are urgently seeking a Contracts Manager from a tier one contractor background to plan, manage and deliver projects in the Midlands and surrounding area. This is a long-term contract with further work and possibly a permanent position for the right person. Projects are within the Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Multi story Residential sectors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong industry background with a working knowledge of modular build
- Proven experience of current HSE site legislation
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Black CSCS card
- HNC/D diploma in construction and built environment minimum preferred.
This is a forward thinking organisation that is instantly recognisable within their field, they boast an exceptional portfolio, with a strong on-time delivery record and can offer a very bespoke offering. They also feel it is a great time to join the organisation as the company is very much in 'growth mode'.
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or drop me an email at email@example.com
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Offsite, Modular, Volumetric, Commercial, Healthcare, SMSTS, CSCS, Project Management