£55k - 65k per year
23 days ago
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + car allowance
Location: Exeter, Devon
Sector: Leisure / Refurbishment
An award-winning, independent regional contractor who has an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality builds are seeking a Contracts Manager with a broad range of construction build experience to strengthen their growing team. This company has been building their reputation for over 70 years and pride themselves on their collaborative culture by using local subcontractors wherever possible.
The ideal applicant will have experience in managing a team and leading multiple projects up to £5million in value across a wide a variety of sectors such as commercial, residential, leisure and refurbishment.
- Able to manage projects to ensure they are completed to required high standards, on time and on budget
- Able to manage multiple tasks, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Effective communication skills with experience of motivating teams
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work effectively
- Black CSCS Card
- First Aid required
- Full UK Driving License
What's in it for you?
- Very competitive salary
- 23 days + bank holiday
- Generous Car allowance
- Pension at 4.5%
For further information relating to this role please contact Katie Smith at Thorn Baker on 07970 224907, apply on-line via this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Residential, Leisure, Refurbishment, Exeter, Commercial, Industrial, CSCS, SMSTS, Construction, Contractor