£55k - 65k per year
7 months ago
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (Negotiable)
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Sector: Luxury Residential
A specialist regional contractor who has an outstanding reputation for delivering the finest quality projects for luxury residential properties are seeking a Contracts Manager to strengthen their growing team.
Established nearly 30 years ago, they deliver prestigious projects for their clients whilst remaining true to their principles of building excellence with integrity.
The ideal applicant will have experience in managing a team and leading multiple high-end residential projects ranging in value from £1.5million - £4million.
- Able to manage projects to ensure they are completed to required high standards, on time and on budget
- Able to manage multiple tasks, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Effective communication skills with experience of motivating teams
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work effectively
- Black CSCS Card
- First Aid required
- Full UK Driving License
For further information relating to this role please contact Katie Smith at Thorn Baker on 07970 224907, apply on-line via this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Residential, High-end, Luxury, Prestigious, CSCS, SMSTS, Construction, Contractor