£55k - 60k per year
6 days ago
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Location: UK wide
Sector: Fast Track fit out / Refurbishment
A nationwide reputable building contractor & refurbishment specialist are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Contracts Manager to strengthen their growing team.
Sectors include hospitality, leisure, retail, healthcare, education, commercial property and premium residential for both private and public clients.
The ideal applicant will have experience in managing a team and leading multiple fast track refurbishment projects ranging in value, across the country.
- Able to manage projects to ensure they are completed to required high standards, on time and on budget
- Able to manage multiple tasks, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Effective communication skills with experience of motivating teams
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work effectively
- Thorough working knowledge of the fast track construction and refurbishment
- Trade background preferredT
- CSCS Card
- First Aid required
- Full UK driving licence to enable travel to sites nationwide
For further information relating to this role please contact Katie Smith at Thorn Baker on 07970 224907, apply on-line via this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Refurbishment, Fit-out, Fast Track, CSCS, SMSTS, Construction, Hospitality