£55k - 65k per year
1 day ago
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Sector: High spec refurbishment / Heritage
A multiple award-winning and highly reputable regional building contractor established over 40 years ago is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Contracts Manager to strengthen their growing team.
They focus on high quality and detail for a wide range of professional and private clients who use their expertise across both traditional and contemporary designs, for period refurbishments, new build, smaller works and maintenance.
The ideal applicant will have experience in managing a team, leading multiple high end heritage projects and delivering results to exceptional standards.
- Able to manage projects to ensure they are completed to required high standards, on time and on budget
- Able to manage multiple tasks, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Effective communication skills with experience of motivating teams
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work effectively
- Good working knowledge of heritage and refurbishment projects
- CSCS Card
- First Aid required
- Full UK driving licence to enable travel between sites and head office
For further information relating to this role please contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 07969 972412, apply on-line via this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Refurbishment, Heritage, CSCS, SMSTS, Construction, Professional