£48k - 50k per year
21 days ago
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £48,000 - £50,000
Location: South West - Travel nationwide
Sector: Fit-out / Refurbishment
A nationwide, trusted fit-out & refurbishment specialist is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Contracts Manager to strengthen their growing team.
Established 40 years ago they are ranked amongst the UKs top twenty fit-out contractors and sectors include leisure, retail, and commercial premises.
The ideal applicant will have experience in managing a team and leading multiple fit-out projects ranging in value, across the country.
- Able to manage projects to ensure they are completed to required high standards, on time and on budget
- Able to manage multiple tasks, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Effective communication skills with experience of motivating teams
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work effectively
- Thorough working knowledge of fit-out and refurbishment
- Trade background preferred
- CSCS Card
- First Aid required
- Full UK driving licence to enable travel to sites nationwide
For further information relating to this role please contact Katie Smith at Thorn Baker on 07970 224907, apply on-line via this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Refurbishment, Fit-out, Fast Track, CSCS, SMSTS, Construction, Hospitality, Retail