4 days ago
Job title: Contracts Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £60,000 per annum + package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join a successful refurbishment contractor of residential and commercial buildings based in Surrey.
Established over 25 years ago, they live and work by integrity, diligence, discretion and uncompromising quality.
As Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects on time, within the budget and to exceptional standards. You will be collaborating with the Managing Director, Estimator and Project Managers to manage projects from award through to completion. You will ensure that, from concept to completion, the pre-development and construction process is managed effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Relevant experience of refurbishment contracts/project management/site management
- NVQ level 6 or equivalent in construction or a related discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety and Environmental safety requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- IT proficiency, able to use MS Office packages
- Ideally from a trades background
- CSCS Black Card
- First Aid at work
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Katie Smith at Thorn Baker on 07970 224907 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Project Management, Site Management, Refurbishment, SMSTS, CSCS, Expertise, Craft