£50k - 55k per year + bonuses, car /allowance, healthcare, pension
01172 033 444
CM - Lanarkshire
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Sector: Residential, Timber Frame
Salary: Up to £55,000 + package
Award winning company specialising in building high quality residential homes and commercial builds are recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join the team. This company are a leading force in their chosen sector and continue to expand.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, through the development and strong leadership of your team of Contract Supervisors, you will have responsibility to develop and deliver build programme with emphasis on pre agreed standards of health & safety; quality; customer satisfaction; bringing in each site within agreed delivery and budget targets. This role requires regular attendance on site and home office working with occasional attendance at head office.
- Work across multiple sites
- Supervision of staff on site
- Manage the workforce on site to get the best level of productivity
- Ensure H&S is to the highest standard
- Liaise with clients
This is just an overview of the role; the full job description is available upon request.
- CSCS accreditation
- Previous experience as Site Manager housebuilding/main contractor
- Demonstrate ability to assess scaffolding design and build to current legislative standards
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and present good quality management information using Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate ability to design build programmes using Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate ability to recruit, lead and develop a team
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Company Car / Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Package, including – Cycle to Work, Gym Membership
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Chloe at Thorn Baker on 07733314668 or email@example.com
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Site Manager, Residential, Housing, Housebuilder, Construction, Timber Frame, Timber, Joinery