£65k - 75k per year + package
01172 033 444
CM - Leicester
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Housing Project Manager / Senior Site Manager looking for a step up?
Are you a Housing Contracts Manager who is looking for a change?
Title: Housing Contracts Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 per annum + extensive benefits package
Location: Covering Leicester / Nottingham sites
Sector: Residential \ Volume Housing
Thorn Baker are partnered with a national PLC housing developer who are renowned for quality builds and their 5 star HBF rating year after year. Due to continued growth this progressive employer are looking for a Contracts Manager to cover their new sites across Leicester / Nottingham. This position offers a competitive salary and package, which includes a car allowance / company car, bonus scheme, pension scheme, healthcare and more. The position also offers excellent progression and training opportunities.
- Reporting to the Construction Director
- Responsible for overseeing several housing sites across the East Midlands
- Involved with the growth and recruitment side of the business
- Managing site teams including but not limited to - Site Managers, Assistants, Trainees
- Conduct critical checks across the schemes
- Health & Safety
- Budget Management
- Previous experience of working for a House builder as a Senior Site Manager / Project Manager
- Experience of high volume housing projects
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong team and people management skills
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Excellent people management skills
What’s in in for you?
- Car/car allowance
- Company bonus
- Private pension
- Private healthcare
For further information relating to this role, please contact Chloe Taquin from Thorn Baker on 07733314668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keys Skills: Site Management, Housing, Residential, NHBC, House Building, Developments, CSCS, Leicester, Nottingham, East Midlands, House Builder, SMSTS, Housing Project Manager, Senior Site Manager, Contracts Manager, Volume house building, Traditional Housing, Timber Frame