£9 - 12 per hour
10 months ago
4 weeks approx
Job role: Covid-19 Officer / Site Agent
Start date: Immediate for approx 4 weeks
We are seeking a CSCS card holder with excellent communication skills, a good knowledge of building sites and a strong awareness of health and safety to join a specialist building contractor in a Covid-19 role. This role willl be an immediate start following a telephone interview.
The position will involve checking the site to ensure that PPE / masks are correctly worn, signage is in place and visible, and that hygiene stations are being correctly used. The individual will have excellent people skills and the ability to encourage individuals to follow health and safety guidance, issue verbal improvement requests where needed and report issues to the Site Agent and on the log book.
Hours required: 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday, must be reliable and punctual.
- Green CSCS card must be in date
- Very strong communication skills and empathetic manner
- Interest in health and safety
- Strong understanding of construction site
- Good time keeper and reliable
- Within easy commute to Bath
What's in it for you:
- Work with a very reputable company
- Gain experience in Covid-19 Officer site role
- Competitive hourly rate
- Interesting project and friendly working environment
To apply, submit your CV to this advert or contact Ngaire (Ny-ree) Wallace at Thorn Baker by email on email@example.com.
Key skills: CSCS, Covid-19, Site Agent, Construction, Bath, Health & Safety, HSE, Covid-19 officer