£18 - 19 per hour
360 Op - Benson OX10
about 2 months ago
Thorn Baker Construction are looking for experienced 13 ton 360 Operator in Benson, Oxfordshire, candidates who display the right attitude and work ethic will be on the job for the duration of the project.
- You will be working in our clients yard loading wagons
- Work to drawings and method statements and work in a safe manner
- Operate allocated plant to remove and transport materials around our clients yard
- Operate in accordance with risk assessments (and carry out your own risk assessments where applicable)
- Regularly check and inspect allocated vehicle or plant in order to ensure its reliability and good appearance
- Maintain professional competences e.g. CPCS
- Candidates must have a valid CPCS card above 10 ton
- Two commercial relevant References.
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic
For further information please call Daniel Bassett on 07884 238983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: CPCS, 360 Machine Operator, Digger driver.