£35k - 40k per year + Benefits
0117 203 3444
4 months ago
Job title: Customer Care Manager
Location: North East - Hull, Beverley, Market Weighton, Pocklington, York, Malten, Bridlington, Driffield, Scarborough, Brough
Job type: Construction Hire
Salary / Rate: Negotiable salary to £40,000 plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join a key player within the Modular construction industry. You will be joining a global business that is going through a strong period of growth and expansion. This is a 60 year’s established business, offering modular building solutions on a temporary and permanent basis that is proud to work on some of the most prestigious projects across a wide variety of the construction industry, with an unrivalled reputation for delivering quality and service excellence.
When you join this business you will be part of the Hire team focusing on providing a seamless after sales experience to clients, helping to maintain the level of excellence this company is well known for. You will be:
- Provide a customer focused and effective after-care service for new and existing Sale and Hire contracts.
- Providing high quality services to customers through effective defects monitoring and reporting process.
- Managing projects from handover until the end of the defects liability period and continued management of maintenance function for hire contracts.
- Manage the cost recovery process from both clients and sub-contractors to ensure the after-care service delivers a profitable growth within the Hire division.
- Leading and motivate the After-care team, getting involved in all aspects of recruitment & performance management.
- Have a broad understanding of the construction process and previous relevant experience.
- A background in investigating, identifying and resolving defects.
- Has a clear focus on exceptional customer service and keen to deliver
- Self-driven, flexible and results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Calm, credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Good Team Player
What's in it for you?
Negotiable salary to £40,000 per annum plus benefits
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: Customer Service, Customer Care, After sales, Construction, Construction Hire, Portable Accommodation, Welfare Accommodation, Portable Buildings