6 months ago
Job title: Customer Service Advisor (6 month contract)
Job type: Construction
Salary / Rate: Negotiable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join one of the country’s leading regeneration specialists on a contract basis. A construction business, who’s focus is on revitalising communities through the delivery of vibrant sustainable places to live throughout the UK.
A company that is successfully delivering 12,000 homes a year, working with local authorities, housing associations and investors.
As customer service advisor, you will provide exceptional customer care to the company’s clients, in line service level agreements and contract conditions. You will be:
- Handling income calls from customers
- Using in-house software to log and allocate defects
- Progress chasing defects with staff and supply chain
- Working within agreed services level agreements
- Identifying trends and common issues
- Developing working relationships with key contacts at Housing associations and Subcontractors
- Positively communicating with customers via e-mail and telephone, handling complaints in a consistent manner and escalating where necessary
- Working within the NHBC guidelines and standard industry practice
Construction based customer service background
Confident user of MS Packages
Excellent communication skills
Confident telephone manner
Highly organised & attentive to detail
Team player but able to work on own initiative
Knowledge of NHBC, LABC & Premier Guarantee guideline useful but not essential
What's in it for you?
Negotiable & commensurate with experience
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: customer service, house building, customer service, NHBC, housing association,