£35k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Job title: Design Coordinator
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £40,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join well-established innovative Offsite Manufacturer of Timber Frame and Engineered Wood Product in the capacity of Design Coordinator.
With 20 years’ experience within the industry, you will be joining a 100 strong team that is continually growing and a business that is focused on delivering sustainable products that are flexible in design and offer value to their clients.
As Design Coordinator, you will be responsible for the smooth running of live projects by ensuring effective communication between manufacturing and site teams.
Duties will include:
- Supporting site managers on all projects
- Ensuring plans and plans reflect required standards
- Distributing construction / Manufacturing drawings as necessary
- Communicating information between manufacturing and site teams
- Attending site meetings, preparing information, and assisting in handover processes
- Compiling health and safety information
Previous construction industry experience in a similar Design or Project Coordinator role
High degree of attention to detail
Organised, proactive, and able to think ahead
Excellent communication skills
Team player, also able to work on own initiative
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 07973 786 995 or email@example.com
Key Skills: Project Coordinator, Design Coordinator, Construction, Timber Frame, Modular, Offsite