£48k - 50k per year + Package
16 days ago
Job title: Design Manager
Location: Leicestershire –Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Derby, Burton Upon Trent, Tamworth, Coventry, Rugby, Market Harborough, Grantham, Melton Mowbray
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £50,000 per annum plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a multi-award-winning housebuilder as they have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Design Manager to join their forward-thinking team in Leicestershire. They lead the way in off-site, closed panel construction and have 3 timber frame factories as well operating nationally across 16 regions and are rapidly expanding!
As Design Manager you will be responsible for providing technical support and information to relevant stakeholders internal and external to the business.
You will be reviewing design development processes, managing and overseeing external consultants and suppliers in order to deliver designs that are compliant with necessary building regulations and accreditations as well as having overall responsibility for leading the design team to achieve design objectives.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within Timber Frame or SIPs Manufacturing
- Previous experience managing design teams
- Experienced using WoodEngine, Consultec, HSBcad or similar software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to form and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of NHBC & Building Regulations and construction design process
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker on 07973 786 995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Design Manager, Design, Technical, NHBC, Building regulations, New Homes, Housebuilding, Housing, Residential, New build, Timber, Timber Frame, Offsite Construction, MMC, Modern Methods of Construction