£35k - 40k per year
15 days ago
Job title: Design Manager
Location: Merseyside – Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, Chorley, Wigan, Bolton, Widnes, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, St Helens
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £40,000 per annum
Established in 2011 this revolutionary company has expanded significantly over the years and are currently going through another strong period of growth. You will be joining a cracking team of offsite professionals who are keen to mentor and train individuals to be the best they can be. This company really do lead change and they are a significant part of industry innovation.
As Designer Manager assisting and overseeing technicians within the team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to desired standard.
You will be:
- Ensuring structural drawings and designs are produced on time and to a high quality
- Motivating and encouraging internal design teams to deliver on set objectives
- Maintaining good understanding of Building Regulations.
- Ensure relevant and up-to-date experience & knowledge of CAD, Revit and Tekla is maintained, both yourself and within the design team
- Attend meetings with clients and suppliers as required.
- Review and improve existing construction details and ensure updated drawings are issued.
Previous experience in a Design Manager role within construction or offsite manufacturing
Demonstrable experience using AutoCAD and Revit or Tekla
Previously supervising a design team
Excellent communication skills
Degree qualification in a construction related discipline
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Design, Design Manager, Construction, Manufacturing, Offsite, Modular, AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla