£30k - 35k per year + Package
7 days ago
Job title: Development Coordinator
Job type: Construction
Salary / Rate: £35,000, Car Allowance, Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced development coordinator to join one of the country’s leading regeneration specialists. A construction business, who’s focus is on revitalising communities through the delivery of vibrant sustainable places to live throughout the UK.
A company that is successfully delivering 12,000 homes a year, working with local authorities, housing associations and investors.
Working directly with the Housing Director, you will help with ensuring the smooth running of the housing department, through ensuring information is effectively communicated on all aspects of affordable housing developments. You will be:
- The first point of call with registered clients
- Communication affordable housing technical and legal requirements to relevant stakeholders
- Checking plans / specifications to ensure compliance with required standards
- Arrange NHBC Buildmark choice cover
- Negotiate specification and contract extras
- Liaise with sites and Housing Association's clients regarding build progress
- Attend site meetings, prepare information and manage handover process
- Liaise with internal departments and Housing Association over snagging issues
- Compile health and safety information for Housing Association
Previous experience working with a house builder or housing association
Knowledge of the development process
Excellent communication skills
Strong team player, able to use own initiative
5 GSCEs including Maths & English
Full driving license
What's in it for you?
Basic Salary to £35,000 (commensurate with experience)
Car or Car Allowance
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker.
Key Skills: Development coordinator, housebuilding , NHBC, Housing association. Affordable housing