Flexible Dependant on Experience
6 months ago
Role Title: Development Director
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Competitive package, negotiable on experience
A career-changing opportunity to join a leader in the offsite construction industry as Development Director, leading a brand new team who will develop and deliver the enhanced Residential section of this major brand. This is a critical role within a very successful business in the ever-growing offsite construction industry and a chance for the right candidate to make their mark in the sustainable, affordable housing sector.
Passion for MMC and a broad knowledge of residential construction solutions is essential.
- Building and developing a residential team
- Seeking out & developing new business opportunities
- Leading, motoring and managing newly formed residential team
- Take responsibility for all pre-contractual arrangement
- Degree qualified or similar in a construction related subject
- Expert within the residential sector
- Demonstrable passion for Modern Methods of Construction
- Demonstrable ability to grow a new team
What’s in it for you?
- Quite simply, this is a game-changing opportunity to build and grow your own team and make a significant impact in the offsite construction sector. Be a part of the change.
- Company Car
- Competitive Salary
For a confidential discussion about this role call Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444, or to apply, submit your CV to this advert.
Key Skills: Director, Residential, Housing, Offsite, Modular, MMC, SIPs, Timber, Construction, Housing