£200 - 210 per day
10 months ago
Job Title: Environmental Clerk of Works (ECoW)
Contract length: 2 months approx.
Pay rate: £200 - £210 per day, depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for an experienced Environmental Clerk of Works (ECoW) to join a leading, midlands based Environmental Contractor working on a major infrastructure project. This is a site-based post, on location near Coventry, involving detailed ecological and site surveys and reporting. This will be a temporary position for 2 months approx. with possible extension
Our client works nationwide delivering a wide array of ecological mitigation works to a varied client base, from small charity-led projects through to major construction and infrastructure works. They are well-known as leaders in the environment industry.
- Protect the client's interests by offering appropriate advice to promote high environmental performance on the sites; adhering to all relevant regulations
- Maintaining records of site works including ecological sensitivities, issues requiring action and advice provided, to ensure environmental mitigation and legal requirements are met;
- Monitoring and advising on relevant environmental concerns.
- Recording details of all works on site and demonstrating strong understanding of works undertaken
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or significant on the job experience;
- Experience of applying ecological principles to construction projects and working knowledge of surveying and reporting;
- Experience of working on Infrastructure or large construction sites
- Experience of a similar role: i.e working as a Clerk of Works or similar reporting capacity on an environmental project or infrastructure/construction project relating to the environment
- Hold a CSCS card
- Strong report writing, presentation and communication skills are essential
For further information relating to this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on 07969 972412 or pop your CV to email@example.com
Key skills: Clerk of Works, Environment, Ecology, Site Technician, Surveying, Wildlife, Infrastructure, Construction, Civils, CSCS