0117 203 3444
about 1 year ago
Rob title: Estimator
Job type: Perm
Industry leader in the modular sector is seeking an experienced Estimator to join the Pre-Construction team based in Nottingham. Working on a variety of projects predominantly in the Education, Health, Commercial and Residential sectors. This client is experiencing considerable growth and has a strong pipeline of secured work.
- Measure and price all tasks required on a full design and build project
- Prepare cost assessments or detailed estimates using estimating software
- Create enquiry packages and engage with supply chain
- Assist in developing and evolving the supply chain
- Maintain accurate records and electronic data
Full responsibilities available upon request.
- Experience of working on projects from design stage to completion
- Worked on projects valued between £1m – £10m
- Ability to recognise project risk and opportunity
- Knowledge of modular construction preferred
- Good general IT skills – Microsoft Excel and database estimating software
- Degree educated and preferable MRICS/MCIOB or equivalent.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work for a leading company within the modular sector
- Work on a vast array of sectors so no day will be the same
- Growing company
- Competitive package
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Rhian Newman at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or email@example.com
Key skills: Estimator, Construction, QS, Modular, Build, Education, Commercial, Residential