£45k - 50k per year
7 days ago
Title: Contracts Manager
Location: South East & East Anglia
Salary: £45,000- 50,000 (Dependent on experience)
Award winning leading manufacturer of timber frame structures is recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to join the expanding team. This well-established company has successfully delivered timber frame solutions for over 20 years, covering a variety of sectors including residential, hotels and education. The company in question has a strong focus on energy efficiency and have won awards several of their ultra-low energy buildings.
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for delivering several projects across the In East Anglia and the South East of England, you will liaise/meet with clients and develop good working relations to ensure future business. You will be involved with the tender process as well as pre-construction, programming projects, RAMS & allocating labour etc.
- Experience working with timber frame structures preferred.
- Experience working in a variety of sectors including residential, hotel and education
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Good understanding of construction processes.
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to work for a leading company
- Competitive Salary
- Work on a variety of projects
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert or for more info, contact Tamara Fitton at Thorn Baker on 0117 2033 444 or email@example.com
Key skills: Contracts Manager, Timber Frame, Build, Residential, Education, Commercial, Modular