£48k - 55k per year
8 months ago
Job title: Estimator
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable to £55,000 per annum + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator to join a market leading company within the house building sector. This is an instantly recognisable name within the industry, with customer service excellence at the core of everything they do.
You will be joining a business committed to helping talented and driven individuals to build the career that they want, offering extensive opportunities for long-term development and a strong focus on delivering an inclusive company culture.
As Estimator and integral part of the commercial team, you will be responsible for the preparation of cost plans for both the land purchase exercise and reappraisal of development opportunities. You will be ensuring that all estimating work required to deliver the businesses unit output is completed timely and accurately in the most efficient and effective manner in support of the business plan.
- Wide experience in an estimating role within the housebuilding industry
- Strong knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements and Code for Sustainable Homes
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with managing information flow and working within strict business deadlines
- A good knowledge of IT
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong numerical skills
What's in it for you?
- Negotiable Salary to £55,000 per annum (DOE)
- Car / Car allowance
- Flexible Benefits
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at Thorn Baker for more information.
Key Skills: Estimating, Estimator, House-builder, Housing Developer, Housing, New build, Residential, New Homes, Land Purchase